Welcome to Anime-IMZ.blogspot.com
" Konnichiwa..!!
It's all free Anime, JDorama, JMusic, Manga download, at High and Low Video Quality "

NOTE : If you cannot play the video, you should update your codec video.
To update your codec video you should download and install it.

DOWNLOAD CODEC

Fill the Shout Box, if you find the broken/dead link. Thanks ^_^

YUI

YUI - My Short Stories

Release Date: November 12, 2008
Language: Japanese
Genre: Pop rock
Artist: Female

Tracklist
01. I’ll be
02. HELP
03. Last Train
04. Winter Hot Music
05. Jam
06. Skyline
07. Free Bird
08. I wanna be…
09. Oh My God
10. Cloudy
11. Driving today
12. Understand
13. crossroad
14. It’s happy line
15. Why me

Download
=======================================================

YUI - SUMMER SONG


Release Date: July 2, 2008
Language: Japanese
Genre: Pop rock
Tracklist:
01. SUMMER SONG
02. Oh My God
03. Laugh away ~YUI Acoustic Version~
04. SUMMER SONG ~lnstrumental~

Download

=====================================================

YUI - I LOVED YESTERDAY

Tracklist:
1. Laugh away
2. My Generation
3. Find me
4. No way
5. Namidairo
6. Daydreamer
7. Love is all
8. I will love you
9. We will go
10. OH YEAH
11. My friend
12. LOVE & TRUTH
13. Am I wrong?

Album is in 320kbps CBR MP3
Download 1-6 7-13