Welcome to Anime-IMZ.blogspot.com
" Konnichiwa..!!
It's all free Anime, JDorama, JMusic, Manga download, at High and Low Video Quality "

NOTE : If you cannot play the video, you should update your codec video.
To update your codec video you should download and install it.

DOWNLOAD CODEC

Fill the Shout Box, if you find the broken/dead link. Thanks ^_^

Mai Kuraki

Mai Kuraki - 24 Xmas time

File List :
1. 24 Xmas time
2. All I want
3. 24 Xmas time(Remix)
4. 24 Xmas time -instrumental-
5. All I want -instrumental-

192kbps

Download
=============================================================

Mai Kuraki - Secret of My Heart

Album Secret of my heart
Released 2002.01.10
Tracklist :
1. Secret of my heart
2. Did I Hear You Say That You’re In Love
3. NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
4. Baby I Like
5. Stay by my side
6. Can’t Get Enough ~gimme your love~
7. Delicious Way
8. Love, Day After Tomorrow
9. Stepping ∞ Out
10. Baby Tonight ~You & Me~
11. Baby I Like -Extacy Vox Mix-
12. ’s All Right -DJ ME-YA Radical Beat Mix-

Download
============================================================

Mai Kuraki - Ichibyou Goto ni Love for you


Release Date: July 9, 2008
Language: Japanese
Genre: Pop

Tracklist:

01. Ichibyou Goto ni Love for you
02. Zutto…
03. Ichibyou Goto ni Love for you (Instrumental)
04. Zutto… (Instrumental)

Download

============================================================

Kuraki Mai - Yume ga Saku Haru / You and Music and Dream

NEW SINGLE
「夢が咲く春/You and Music and Dream」
発売日:2008年3月19日

Track List :
1. Yume ga Saku Haru (夢が咲く春)
2. You and Music and Dream
3. You and Music and Dream (Another ver)
4. Yume ga Saku Haru -Instrumental-
5. You and Music and Dream -Instrumental-

Single is in 192kbps.

Download
==================================================================

Mai Kuraki - ONE LIFE

Genre : Pop/Ballad
Releases January 1, 2008


Tracklist :
01. One Life
02. I Like it Like that
03. one for me
04. Born to be Free
05. Shiroi Yuki (白い雪)
06. Silent love ~open my heart~
07. everything
08. Season of love
09. secret roses
10. Wonderland
11. BE WITH U
12. Over The Rainbow (Bonus Track)

Download
==========================================================

Mai Kuraki - Silent love~open my heart~/BE WITH U

Track List
1. Silent love�`open my heart�`
2. BE WITH U
3. Silent love�`open my heart�`-instrumental-
4. BE WITH U-instrumental-

Download